Well actually it wasn't a big night for us here, as DH is away and we went to my nan's house for tea. But I found this old photo of my DD (now 7yrs) from when we were on the farm. One of her fav things was playing in the hay stacks. I think she's around 2 yrs old in this photo.
Thought it might reflect the mood of some, who managed to get out and party last night.
Anyway welcome to 2007 and after seeing lots of goal/dream lists by a lot of fellow stampers, I thought I'd do my own. Like they say, if you don't put it out there, you dont get. So here goes........................
Nat's Dream List for 2007
- to have a relatively smooth move to Tom Price
- for my kids to settle into school ok
- to have at least 5 hrs a week free time for me to play/create
- to eat healthier and feel fitter
- to give up my addiction to diet coke
- to buy less supplies and use what I have more
- once a month, reach into my stash of stamps, pull out the first thing I grab, and make something out of it
- to send out more RAK's (I think 06 would have been a sum total of about 12), so let's say I at least double that to 24 (more would be a bonus).
- to spend at least once a month, playing with canvas/paint
- to use my stamps more
- to submit more work for publication (I'm rather shy when it comes to doing stuff like this, so it's a biggy for me)
- to spend more time together as a family
- to go on a nice long holiday this year, dont care where really, just as long as we're together and preferably near water.
- to find a stamping "buddy" in Tom Price
Well I think that's it for now. Please share your list of goals/dreams whatever you want to call them. I'd love to hear yours.....
Have a wonderful start to the New Year.