The lovely Keron - aka Colourguru has tagged me and I am to tell you 6 quirky things about myself & tag 6 others.
Ok so here goes:-
1. I am not competitive in sport and to be honest have never really taken much interest UNTIL RECENTLY. I have started playing touch football and am finding myself like some sort of crazy competitive animal! hehe maybe not that bad, but yeah the bug has bitten.
2. I love tomato sauce (and butter) sandwiches.... hmmm good. Grosses everyone out in my family :-)
3. I used to bite my toenails.... eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk when i was very young of course. Can't believe I was a) that flexible and b) thought that that was tasty. maybe that is too much information...
4. I love having my hair washed and blow dried at the hairdressers and often find myself falling asleep when they blow dry my hair.
5. I also love having my feet tickled.
and last but not least
6. Where we live it gets very very hot in the summer. So at night my ultimate thing just before going to bed, is to have the air conditioning going full bore, so that it is freezing cold and I can still have my doona over me... Well that's what I would like to do, but it doesn't happen in our house very often, as I'm the only one who likes it like that. I love the cold, not the heat.
I am supposed to tag another 6 people, but I never have much luck with these sorts of things, so I'm going to opt out. But if anyone wants to put 6 quirky things on their blog and then link back to me, i'd love to read what others find quirky about themselves.