Saturday, December 20, 2014

Four Seasons - From Start to Finish

 time for a little bit of honesty.

Here's the deal. I'm not an over-sharer on
social media, my blog or anywhere else
on the internet.
The main reason is, that I personally get
bored when I have to read
something that has too many words.

UNLESS, I'm really uber duber interested
in the topic/blog/news item etc etc

OR I'm trying to learn something.

So in my blog posts, I like to keep them
simple and just share a few photos of
my work/motivational posters, etc.

So moving on with that theme, here 
are photo's of my latest painting
"Four Seasons" from start to finish.



First layer


background colours added


Trees added
(excuse the weeds in the photo
*BLUSH*)


And the finished product.

Each canvas measures
16 x 20 inches.

Once again thank you 
for popping by.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment