Friday, June 15, 2007

I (heart) Sulea........

not only because she's a wonderful friend and not only because she's a UBER talented artist and not only because she's giving and loving and generous, but also because she is such a gentle and kind soul. I love you Sulea!!

Check out what she sent me today - Sulea is actually wearing the apron in this pic - isn't she gorgeous!


Sulea I wish so much that I had just an smidge (is that even a word) of your talent, your kindness and generosity.

I'm so forever grateful that you consider me your friend :-) :-)


6 comments:

  1. Wow Natalie!!! I watched Sulea paint this apron, it was absolutely amazing as it came to shape. The colours and shading on the house along is spectacular! You deserve it, wear it with complete satisfaction that it's gone to someone "worthy"....hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all knew Sulea was giving this masterpiece to you Natty and Ive been waiting for the responce.
    How wonderful for you my lovely !
    I tell you now that Sulea would have made a mint if it had gone up for auction.
    Such a beautiful gal with a soul to match is our Sulea.
    Lucky girl you are Natty.
    You both ROCK !

    Dawnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did love this apron - and I know so much of Sulea's heart went into it. Of course I must say the photographer was pretty good too (giggles).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhhhhh & aaaaaahhhhhh...
    I bet you'll smile each time you wear this Nat :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grinning from ear to ear after reading this post Nat. Like Kelsey , Dawnie and Julie I saw our friend Sulea painting this apron. And was so thrilled she was painting it for you!

    You may not have been at camp in person but we were all thinking of you (all the time).

    Much love

    Dotee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very proud of Suleas apron- I know that several of the girls were out of their comfort zone when doing this. It was a real buzz doiong this workshop- and seeing all the wonderful creations- Suleas is so beautiful- Just remember to iron it before you wear it to make it permanent.

    ReplyDelete