Monday, February 11, 2008

MMM - Love & Romance

This weeks theme over at MMM is Love & Romance.

I just finished making this canvas last night, so it fits pefectly with this weeks theme as it's titled Tree of Love.



Ok, so not the best pic in the world, but my handsome photographer (read DH), is not available to take a piccy for me at the mo. I have bought a stand for my camera to hopefully stop the shakes that I seem to get while taking photo's, but I have no idea where DH has put it :-) So this piccy will have to do for now.

The picture in the tree is of my Daughter when she was 18 months old. Background is a mash of papers & paint and the tree is drawn freehand....

Thanks for looking.

15 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is stunning. Absolutely special. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic art, great free hand work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 AM

    This is very neat - thank you for sharing your art with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Just a wonderful idea, great tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE!!! the way you have incorporated your daughter into your tree - really special touch.
    And hey Nat you really are becoming the tree queen huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Amazing ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Wow, Nat! Another amazing creation from you. This one is a stunner! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful art...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:37 PM

    Oh WOW...that really is awesome! I ASPIRE to that level of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again you show us how you are growing as a painter/mixed media artist.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:41 AM

    wow Nat it looks even better in a frame.

    I love it

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Nat!!! You've really out-done yourself with this one, it's just spectacularly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who cares about the pic ~ magnificent artwork, love the head and the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nat.... I am loving your canvases!!!! This is particularly gorgeous (a new slant on the "family tree".
    Keep up the free hand work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete