Monday, March 24, 2008

MMM - Bright Colours

This weeks theme over at MMM is Bright Colours. Such a great theme, so if you get a chance and a spare few moments, pop on over to MMM and check out all the fab work.

Here is my submission which is a 12' x 16' canvas:-




Titled Flower of Love and something that I finished off today.

Thanks for looking :-)


Edit************ I forgot to add that the flower petals are Collections Chipboard petals (mix of JVO's large and small ones) and I have coloured them with Oil Pastels along with my background etc.

13 comments:

  1. WOW, I LOVE this piece of art, it really is dazzling. Great third eye on your wonderful daisy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful creation. Love the design. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I love this work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creation - perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holey buckets....this is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece, Nat! Love the way you used Julie's petals! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's very different ! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really adore this Nat,colours are perfect,just love everything about it.
    Hug ya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow colours almost come of my screen. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work! How do you find the time to make a whole canvas!
    Michelle Brown
    Melbourne Australia
    http://aztecmichelle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nat great piece, I like the contrast between the pensive face and the bright flower she is a part of.

    ReplyDelete