Monday, November 20, 2006

Some Goodies arrived in the mail today






What a wonderful mail day! First of all I received this great tag booklet from a bunch of gals that went to a camp in Busselton (Western Australia) which has been run by Sally Garrett for a few years now and each year up until this one, I've been able to go. So I thank the girls that took the time to make me an extra tag, and remembered me on such a fun weekend. I was feeling very sorry for myself on the weekend that they went, and had to do some on-line retail therapy to console myself.




Dont you just love these stamps on the cover! Wow Sall great cover and am dying to know who makes these stamps.


The next pic is of a slide mount swap I was in. Sally G was hosting this and turned the slides into a little booklet, which this photo just does not do it justice.


Sally is a very talented lady and at the moment has a lot of personal stuff going on in her family, so she has had to step back from art for now. But she has taken the time to do both of these things for me anddddddddddd to make me a super Chrissy Card... (see below). I love the way Sall uses her stamps to make "different" Chrissy Cards. Biggest hugs to you Sall.




1 comment:

  1. What stunning works of art from Sal, I too received on of her Chrissy cards and was blown away.

    ReplyDelete