Monday, July 09, 2007

GPP Street Team Crusade No. 10





Michelle Ward has come up with another fabulous theme for her challenges over on her GPP Street Team Blog. This time it is mail art. I have to admit to being a bit of a slacker normally when it comes to decorating envies. I normally just stamp maybe one image at the most, so this was a great challenge to get me out of that 'slackness' and come up with an interesting piece of mail art.


Background has been done with Distress Inks and some crayons. Michelle Wards funky stamps from the Clearly Impressed line stamped randomly over the envie and then black distress ink powder melted on to fusible webbing to add texture.


Make sure you take the time to jump on over to Michelle's blog, to check out all the fab stuff over there.




20 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    natlie - thanks for joining the crusade! loving your envie! that texture is amazing. of course, love the stamps :) thanks for your enthusiasm for the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool envie Nat! Now I expect all of your future chunky pages to arrive thusly decorated on my doorstep! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 AM

    this is a very hot envie! love the texture and the layout. quite fun when you do sit down and do them. but i'm a slacker myself, so i totally understand you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat this is wonderful. You have set a high standard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh my check out all that loveliness. I LOVE this. Imagine that dropping through your mailbox!! Fab Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Cool indeed! :) I love Michelle's rubber too... got lots! LoL! I NEED that chicken wire stamp you used... want to share who makes it? (oh please???? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Nat!!!! Im yet to do something for this LOL

    Thanks for the encouragement on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nat
    this is stunning girl.You are out doing yourself.WOnderful
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:13 PM

    I love what you did with the distress inks and crayons. They add so much life to this piece. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMIGOSH, I about flipped when I saw this! It's absolutely "too die for"! What I wouldn't give to hold this beautiful piece of art, it's definately frame-able! I love the color, love the stamps (my faves), love the textures! Oh man, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgoeus. ;-) Love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:05 PM

    This is gorgeous. Those colors are so rich and beautiful...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow cool, it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colours in this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:40 AM

    it looks very fantastic. so wonderful warm color combination

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:09 AM

    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the stamping and colors. -Kim

    ReplyDelete