Saturday, January 17, 2015

Introducing Rosie ----->>

So I have been working on a little side project for a few months now. It has involved making my own dog biscuits/treats and dog food. I have enjoyed this process so much, that I've started sharing a few recipe's on here for my friends/family and anyone else that happens to stumble upon this blog.

I thought it only appropriate, that I share a photo of my beautiful Rosie for anyone that has not met her in real life.





She is a 7 1/2 year old  King Charles Cavalier. She snores very loudly (and I mean rattle the tiles on the roof loud), has big floppy ears, loves the beach, adores my children, but most importantly ---> she loves whatever I cook for her!

Currently I am looking at a natural flea spray (still trialling it), and ways to combat her bothersome bad breath (without me having to brush her teeth twice a day).

So watch this space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment