Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Beginnings




As I write this, my sister in law is in labour at hospital and soon we will have a new addition to our family. Will advise soon whether bub is a boy or a girl.

So with new beginnings happening in our family, I felt like the colour green represented that feeling. Hence why I've attached a pic of a fat book page I've done recently with the theme of green.

I also received a gorgeous ATC from the very talented Sulea Lee today, which just blew me away. This girl is talented! I wish I could draw, but alas not to be, so that is why I love stamping so much! I can get so much more detail, than I ever could from attempting to draw something.... please see a pic of Sulea's ATC attached.

Hoping everyone is having a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nat I love the art work, but am also thrilled to hear that 'noodle' is on his/her way. Sending prayers for them now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat

    How exciting that a new munchkin is on the way! I am sure this child will be very loved. And you will be a great aunty.

    I love the green fat book page - it is a lovely representation of growth and new beginnings.

    Sulea's ATC is beautiful! She is so, so talented. Have always admired people who can draw.

    You are a lovely artist too Nat - have loved everything I have ever received from you.

    And I am loving reading your blog.

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete