Thursday, October 26, 2006

A beautiful Collage Gift from Sulea

Wow I was so lucky to receive this special collage from Sulea today. Please take a look at her blog (link over on right hand side of my blog), it is well worth the visit and the eye candy is spectacular!

Sulea is such a special girl and one of the most loving and giving people I’ve ever met!!

I love the way she has used paper she's once written on, as her dress. I love the colours (oh how I wish I had an eye for colour as she does), I love the tulips and the way it kind of looks they are sitting in a pond, I love how she has used the punched out clover as a stencil. I just love it all!Thank you again my friend. Big hugs Nat xx

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 AM

    very beautiful! you're a lucky gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nat,

    :oD glad you like it!!! :o)

    love and hugs
    Sulea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How did I miss this post! It is gorgeous Nat - can understand you being thrilled to receive it. Sulea is so generous and thoughtful (and talented too).

    Hugs

    Dotee xoxo

    ReplyDelete