Wednesday, April 04, 2007

2 x RAK thanks

Wow an early Easter pressie for me today, got some yummy goodies in the mail via my SIL Ann Gerlach. In that parcel was also this lovely RAK from Michelle Smith, who as far as I know does not have a blog.... I know she visits (lurks here LOL :-)) so thanks Michelle for this fabo gorgeously coloured ATC -




and an envelope from the supremely talented Julie Hetherington (loving your
jewellery work Julie!!)



Have a wonderful day/week/Easter long weekend everyone :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat! I guess it's been a while since I've visited your blog... I LOVE your new vibrant header. It's so gorgeous! And all of your latest pieces are absolutely beautiful. You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Wow! What a surprise......didn't expect to see that ATC on your blog - should have made more of an effort lol!
    Hope you've got over your case of 'the blahs'........it must be catching cos I've got a decent dose of it myself at the moment :)
    Now...if only I could think of a joke I might have a chance at those UMs.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie *warm smile*
    Thank you so much for your nice comments on my piece :-)

    Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete