Saturday, April 14, 2007

Last One for a While Now......



This is my last Post It Note book holder for this weekend I think. Need to move on to other work now. But I've enjoyed playing and experimenting with different themes for the covers. This last one is using a Kraft Lady mould and a napkin as the background paper. I've finally figured out (with the help of my techno capable friend France) that it's not completely my fault that I can't take a decent photo of my work close up. It's actually partly my camera also. time for a new one I think, as ours is donkey years old and just not capable of doing the (important) things we would like it to do (you know take photo's of my art work - LOL!).

4 comments:

  1. Well this photo turned out! Gorgeous work Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Christmas gifts Nat, think I made about a dozen last year! Love this red one...looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 AM

    wow, you're on a roll!! love the asia one in particular. very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great are these! May be you should move more often, if your artistic adventures are going to get better all the time LOL!! Love the embellishment on the front. These little suckers are addictive- as with everything else in art!!!

    ReplyDelete