Thursday, August 02, 2007

Second LO of my own design


Ok so here is my second LO ever of my own design. Still waiting for our new camera to arrive, courtesy of ebay. My son made the funniest comment the other day about ebay..... "dont you just love ebay mummy!!". I thought this was hilarious seeing as he's only 4. But he's discovered the joys of it, because Daddy and mummy are always getting packages in the mail because we've bought something on ebay!! Where we live (remote mining town in West Aust) there is not many facilities to buy 'stuff' here, so we get just about everything on line. Apparently our local post office is one of the busiest in the state, purely because there are so many parcels that arrive for people (town population roughly 5000) every day.
Hope everyone is having a great week :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment