Sunday, August 19, 2007

Still Away

Hi All

We've extended our visit to Perth, so that we can spend more 'quality' time with the family after my Nan's passing. After much discussion, my DH and I decided to fly the children down, so that they can spend a week with their cousins and family also. We were planning a visit during the school holidays in October anyway, so we've just bought that forward to now.... so we will also be taking them to some fun places like the Zoo (if it stops raining) and Scitech and a few other bits and bobs. It's also my mum and my nephew's birthday this week, so it's going to be a busy and fun week, which is just what we all need after the sorrow of the past week and a bit.

I haven't done any art lately, but just prior to me leaving Perth, I was asked to join the Aussie Dares blog as a contributor to the fortnightly dares there. Pop on over and have a look at the latest 'Dare' which is Fantasy..... there's quite a variety of work there and my effort was a canvas piece which you can see below -



Unfortunately I wont be able to make the next dare, but hopefully the one after, so I'll post my work up here after it's been posted on the blog.

Take care one and all
Hugs Nat

2 comments:

  1. Saw this piece on Aussie Dares Nat and it looks just like you!!! I don't mean that physically of course....wonderfully creative "fantasy" artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the dares site - hope yo are all feeling alittle better.

    ReplyDelete