Monday, February 26, 2007

A little bit of time for playing



Made this card last night for a friend who is having a birthday. Maybe she will read this post, maybe not, before she get's the card. Once again horrid photo of it, but it's too lumpy/bumpy to scan and well I need to either invest in a better camera or learn how to use the one I have better. Anyway hopefully this lady wont guess it's for her and it'll be a nice surprise. Happy Birthday my friend for tomorrow!! Ahhh now there you go, I've given it away. So it'll be a little belated..... big hugs Natxx

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD, this is STUNNING NATTY.LUUUUUUUVVVVVVV it so much.Bet birthday girl just adores it.How have you done the kimono.Yummy or what.how have you done the hair.I wanna touch it.

    BEA-TI-FUL

    Wonderful design

    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Nat!!! What gorgeous colors and texture. Love what you have done with the clay face!

    Your friend will be thrilled!

    Not long until your birthday Nat. I am sending a little package your way by the end of the week but it might be a bit late for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still and was thrilled!
    I can't believe I just found this post!!! LOL!!!
    THANK YOU AGAIN for being so good with birthday cards... unlike... er... *whistles, looking up in the air* who? ME? yes... me... *sigh*

    Dawn, I'll bring it to the next SAJ, it's still at my work space!!

    ReplyDelete