Thursday, March 22, 2007

WS - The Eyes Have It!!



This is my entry for this weeks Wednesday Stamper, which has the theme of Eyes. I think it has something to do with the extra work hours, because I really struggled with this one. I feel a bit mojoless at the moment. Normally I would jump at the chance of such a great theme, but yeah, what can I say. Tiredness plays a big part in me coming up with something new and what I feel to be exciting. Anyway, this is a 5'x 7' canvas, with lots of different paints used as the background and one of my fav script stamps stamped over the top in both white and black. Clipart added and chipboard tiles to finish it off.

Have a great week everyone. Let's hope next week brings me more mojo!!

Natalie

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 AM

    This is gorgeous, love your background very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture of the paint and the contrast with the darker colors and the bright blue butterfly and yellow heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Natalie....this is wonderful. Love the colors and background :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous texture you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good, it has the golden cut, great done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Wonderful canvas dear, love it, so much textured. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natty, great work girlie - the tiredness will go when you get into the swing of the job (hopefully) though as mums we are always tired! beautiful work Nat, great colours/texture/backgroun,hugs, Carmel xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:59 PM

    holy makeroly (how do you even spell this?) this is just fantastic!!! love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:07 AM

    That's great. Love the colors and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is YUMMY NAtty.Lovely background.

    Great job you worker girl you.Congrats on the job.Hope we see you next soon

    Dawnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Natalie this is such an amazing work... I just love it.. it's almost mesmerising...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nat, mojo or not, I love this piece; those are my colors and you have combined everything nicely. Send some of that mojo my way too!!! I am feeling mojoless myself these days. I am just going to paint backgrounds this weekend hoping for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prachtig!! Hele mooie kleuren!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh what a fantastic background. Full of textures!! Lovely colours! :o)
    Sulea :o)

    ReplyDelete